Monday, January 17, 2011

The Scrap Addict's Attic

One of my favorite things to do is spend a day with my friend Paula in the Scrap Addict's Attic.  This weekend we worked on many projects, but one of my favorites was simply dressing up some recycled jars (hand me downs from Paula) for my scrap shelf (created by Paula's hubby, a person never goes home empty handed after a day in the "Attic").


Someone asked me what  people see in Scrap booking. Paula and I both came up with the same conclusion, its all about preserving memories (laughing & hanging out with girlfriend's is a lot of fun too). If Arkansas is a bit out of the way, you can also play along at Challenges From The Attic.

1 comment:

  1. awe, you're so sweet! The jars came out AWESOME!! I love recycling, although what I replaced these with weren't recycled I think it's working better for me & I think I'm going to "dress them up" just like we did these jars - CUTENESS!

    ReplyDelete